All of the information found in this document can be gleaned from elsewhere but it tends to be scattered across documents and sites that are focused on topics not and in many cases I've sought inspiration and knowledge from TODO
- Online documentation for Rust
- The Rustonomicon - describes some of the esoteric reasoning and internals behind the language and how to perform unsafe programming. Unsafe programming is not the default but is necessary for interacting with external code.
- TODO - Design patterns repo
- TODO - Effective C++, Meyers
- TODO – various stackoverflow questions and answers